Today is the big day! Heebee is off at girls camp and Chris lives in Washington but everyone else was over to celebrate my birthday with me. Look at this great cake that Brian and Heather made for me. It is a moist and delicious chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. They put it on the gorgeous cake plate that they got as a wedding gift.
They really spoiled me. Devon brought the lit cake over and everyone sang Happy Birthday. Luckily there were only 16 candles to blow out.
I was so worried about getting all of the candles blown out that I forgot to make a wish. Luckily I have the greatest family on the earth so I really couldn't wish for anything more!
Thanks mom. This is the outfit that I got with the gift card that you sent to me. It's very purple and green and reminds me of my workouts at curves. I also got a really cute black top with tiny ruffles on the yoke to go with the capri pants that you gave me last year for my birthday.
This is the flirty apron that Brian and Heather gave me. They also gave the latest culinary mystery by Josi Kilpack. Bob and Heather gave me a couple of other culinary mysteries by Joanne Fluke.
I just want to thank Andy and Devon for being here to celebrate with me it means a lot to me. And a super big thank you to Brian and Heather for taking the time to make me a wonderfully delicious birthday cake and for the book and cute apron. Last but not least a loving thank you to my hubby Bob for all of his love and support and for picking up pizza on his way home from work so I didn't have to cook =).
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Dani! :D :D
We love you!
The Zs
Happy birthday!!!! I didn't even know it was coming up! I would have sung to you at Hannah's party!
I thought that cake was a doughnut with candles when I first saw it!
hey! tell bob thx for the comment!!! we had a big nephi reunion that just ended. I go to seattle on august 6th.
Post a Comment