I don't really have a picture to go with this post but I couldn't wait to share the news! I am going to be a Grandma in March! Brian and Heather just shared their happy news with us today. In nine months there will be a cute little baby to hold. We are all so excited!
Congratulations Brian and Heather!
Pink Poinsettia
1 day ago



4 comments:
WOW! Congrats Brian and Heather! I'm so happy for you guys, and woo hoo for Bob and Dani being grandparents too!
Thank you! Now I've just got to make it through nine months of misery and eating right.
Dani - I am so glad to hear your news. Congrats to Brian and Heahter. Dani you are going to be a terrific Grandma. (ok, that sounds weird)
Love ya,
Mardi
I bet that it sounds weird to you...you are just a year younger than me and at least 16 years away from being a grandma!
Post a Comment